- Golden Globe Awards
A Golden Gift Bag for the Guests of the 80th Golden Globes®
• Eisenberg Gel Contour Des Yeux, a targeted de-puffing treatment
• Eisenberg Anti-Age Complex, 2-in-1 face and eye care that smooths and firms wrinkles
• Payot Hangover Mask, an eco-friendly sheet mask that adds radiance to dull skin
• Dr. Harris Anti-Wrinkle Sleep Mask, a light-blocking overnight mask that helps relax wrinkles
• Eisenberg Soin Anti-Age Anti-Age Treatment, a free-radical fighter that firms and tones skin
• Eisenberg Mascara Graphique for perfectly fanning out and fortifying lashes
• Eisenberg Baum Fusion, a creamy, silky balm that imparts a veil of color
• Better Not Younger Superpower+ Advanced Duo, a healthy-scalp serum + massage applicator
• Salwa Petersen Chébé de Tchad Hair Cream, a leave-in formula for hair of all textures
• Taza Sachet wild-harvested herbs that support gut health and come in a hand-crafted pill box
About the Brands
Eisenberg: The brainchild of Romanian immigrant José Eisenberg, Eisenberg skincare is the embodiment of its founder’s values and experience. After a childhood spent in post-war Communist Romania, Eisenberg pursued his passion for beauty in Italy where he opened his own design studio and fashion factory and became an early advocate for the democratization of fashion. At 30, his curiosity in technology took him to Boston to work alongside MIT scientists. This led to the creation of his namesake beauty line, which incorporates 13 years of molecular research and two years of clinical and medical testing. Every formula contains three molecules present in nature which, when combined, regenerate, energize and oxygenate the skin, helping to preserve and restore the natural functions of youthful skin.
Payot Paris: Born in 1920 from the singular vision of Nadia Payot (one of the first female doctors), Payot is dedicated to skincare that supports women at every stage of life. The line’s innovative formulas incorporate the latest scientific advances as well as ingredients of natural origin. An early champion of women’s rights, Dr. Payot demonstrated her commitment to using her medical, scientific, and herbal expertise in the skincare products she developed. She was also a pioneer in facial massage — developing the 42-movement massage that is, to this day, performed by the beauticians who carry on her technique in professional salons.
Better Not Younger:Salwa Petersen: This self-titled line is based on Chadian beauty rituals passed down through generations of founder Petersen’s family. Growing up, Petersen learned a tremendous number of effective traditional beauty rituals, including Chébé, a custom during which Chadian women use a powder made of the seeds of the croton gratissimus tree to treat and grow their famous long hair. After a first career as a lawyer, the graduate of Harvard and Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne was inspired to create her eponymous collection. The clean, high-performance beauty products combine fairly traded natural ingredients and the ritualistic recipes of Chad with today’s cutting-edge skincare science.
CurrentBody Dr. Harris Anti-Wrinkle Sleep Mask:Taza: Taza wellness essentials are rooted in authentic Ayurveda from India. Harnessing the power of traditional Indian herbs and reformulating for modern life demands, the Vegan line was created by consulting time-tested Ayurvedic techniques for maximum efficacy. Enclosed in the gift bag are samples of wild-harvested herbs that are perfectly portioned for lasting health, a handcrafted pill box from a local community in India, and a mantra, which reminds us that health and wellness involve both the mind and body.